- Installation NDT cabling installation solutions group assists cabling installers and technicians to navigate through the maze of standards, cable classification systems, measurement technology, and applications information. Our experience include outside plant cabling, inside plant structured cabling integrating with complex existing electronic equipment that support today’s modern facility.
- Testing NDT utilizes best practices for pre-installation assessment, installation and configuration, and LAN validation, and using the state of the art Fluke network tools for stable network functionality. All newly installed networks need to be validated to prove the installation was done correctly, the LAN will operate trouble-free, and that users will be satisfied with the performance. NDT performs copper certification and testing, fiber certification and testing, and uses industry standard datacom installation tools in the performance of all work.
- Documentation NDT provides to every client complete and accurate documentation of all work performed. To minimize costly installer/contractor callbacks, network technician troubleshooting time, and unnecessary network downtimes, copper installations, or fiber-handling best practices will always be documented.
- Project Management NDT utilizes sound project management, too effectively manage the scope of a project, effective management of project resources saves our clients time, money. NDT Project managers oversee process for estimating project resources, time, and costs; communicate project progress, risks, and changes. Our project managers review how well each prior phase; project initiation, project planning, project execution, and project monitoring and control were performed. NDT uses a team approach that allows for open channels of communications and provides the customer with the knowledge that their needs have been addresses at all levels of the project.
- System Engineering NDT believes that complete and through engineering studies of the customer’s environment is necessary to provide exclusive solutions to our clients needs. Site surveys are performed with customer to assess and it requires review all aspects of the system. Computer aided design (CAD) and engineering of the networks are evaluated and accepted before any installation is performed, verifying that all systems will perform as required. CAD diagrams.
Network Design Technologies Offers Information Management - Protection Services
The Possible business disputions due to natural threats on Small Businesses:
See: Federal Emergency Management Agency, Disaster Statistics
- 50% of all SMBs will go out of business within 3 years if they can’t restore lost data within 24 hours
- 40-50% of SMB customers have challenges with backups, and maintaining remote and mobile user compliance (New Growth Report, June 2005)
Various laws have been enacted to protect the privacy of personal information. The increase in
Identity Theft crime has caused the enactment of many of these laws. Various states have also
enacted laws, starting with the states of California, Wisconsin and Georgia. The most famous
of the laws is HIPAA, enacted to protect the privacy of patient information. Providing
The law states: A covered entity must maintain reasonable and appropriate
administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional use or
disclosure of protected health information in violation of the Privacy Rule and to limit its
incidental use and disclosure pursuant to otherwise permitted or required use or disclosure.
For example, such safeguards might include shredding documents containing protected health
information before discarding them, securing medical records with lock and key or pass code,
and limiting access to keys or pass codes.
File Management Solutions - Many industries generate large amount of client records, and many business require that these records are retained long past the time. If these clients records are in paper form they require large amounts of space, time looking up these records and filing these records. Similarly, unstructured data can be managed in systems that organize it into a hierarchical structure, referred to as a taxonomy. A taxonomy operates like a directory on a PC by providing a convenient, intuitive way to navigate and access information. This means that rather than having to formulate a query and then review the results, the users can instead drill down through the categories and subcategories of the taxonomy until they find the relevant concept or document. The taxonomy can also be used to limit queries to specific categories and sub-categories. The result; your data can be accessed and managed digitally.
Business Consulting - Our core competencies of network design, integration testing, and supply chain management combined to exceed our customer's expectations. NDT can provide cost effective solutions for implementing information systems that your business or home office can use Feel free to contact one our engineers to give a full technical explanation of the process.
- Store - Offsite data storage - Store your documents, photos, and more
- Access - Anytime, Anywhere - Via a web browser or NDT Desktop Software
- Backup - Backup Your Business Data - Protect your data against viruses and crashes
- Data Archiving and Secure File Management - Off-site data storage at our central Philadelphia data vault. When you need to access your data you log in to our website utilizing HTTPS security and browse until you find what data you may need, and download it to your computer.
- Tier 1 level
- Tier 2 level (multiple redundancies) - larger enterprises
- This is a web based system available to subscribers 24 hours, 365 days a year
- General Network Security Audits (operating system, security, environment, hardware)
- Intrusion Detection solutions - internal LAN file access controls
- Assistance with the development of a disaster recovery plans
- Installation and configuration of new servers
- User account creation and management
- Client application roll-outs
- Server harding - security tools
We recognize that the best solution for a given project will vary by client, budget,
size of the business.
Our goal is to design the right solution for you.